Our Mission .
To improve the quality of our
judiciary by removing political considerations from the judicial selection
process and by ensuring that the process of disciplining and removing judges
is effective and meaningful.
What We Do . . .
- Educate the public
about the paramount importance of the judiciary and its role in
protecting our constitutional form of government.
- Document the nature and extent of judicial
incompetence, abuse, and dishonesty and the failure of judicial conduct
commissions and screening panels to protect the public.
- Network judicial activists and legal
reform groups around the country to promote citizen involvement,
concerted action, and protection for judicial "whistleblowers".
- Track media coverage of issues of judicial
selection and discipline, working with reporters and editors to provide
- Testify before public and private bodies
involved in judicial issues.
- Initiate and support legal action in the
public interest to advance the goal of a quality judiciary, free from